Happy Friday, lovelies! See those photos up there? See that nail polish? Yeah, that’s AsianCajuns nail polish!!! Actually the official color is called AsianCajuns Double Mint. Get it? Like it? I hope so!
This is all thanks to Coco Rae and Tastemaker Magazine. Coco Rae’s Spring/Summer line is inspired by Atlanta bloggers and we all celebrated with a sneak peek party last night at Fab’rik in Buckhead. I’ll let you all know when the polish is officially available.
And here’s a couple more links to take you into the weekend:
- Must try these cookie recipes: Gluten Free Samoas Girl Scout cookies and 2-ingredient cookies
- Get your dose of Daily Dishonesty
- The best Chinese New Year homemade decorations
- Need to do this now: How To Hide a Zit with makeup
- I’m now officially inspired to wear bright pink sneakers
- I’m going to pretend it’s already summer and try these out this week – expect a related post in the future.
Have a great weekend!