I know there are those who love Valentine’s Day (pink! hearts! true love! date night! romance!) and those who hate it (too sappy! too commercialized! singles power!). I can confidently say I LIKE Valentine’s Day. It’s not my favorite holiday, but any excuse to buy/receive flowers and chocolates is okay in my book. So instead of a long-winded post about the virtues vs. the deficiencies of the holiday, I’m just going to do a link love instead. Sound good? Here goes:
- A day in the life of my favorite bag designer.
- Illustrations of Bill Cunningham.
- This is how I feel when I’m buying clothes.
- Lar and I have been juicing for a while now, but it’s nice to go back to the basics.
- A healthy-ish cookie recipe I want to try.
- A recipe for vegan and gluten-free nacho supreme – yum!
- DIY a Chanel-inspired necklace.
- For all of our readers who blog: Grace’s State of Our 2014 Blog Union.