How many of you watched the season premiere of Downton Abbey last Sunday? Lar’s mask is from a friend who got to go see the premiere a few weeks ago in Atlanta – so jealous! For those you who are fans of the show, take a look at this awesomely brilliant Tumblr featuring Edith and her googly eyes: http://edithwithgooglyeyes.tumblr.com/
When not engrossed in the gloriousness that is Downton Abbey, here’s a few things that we’re loving this week:
• Wouldn’t it be so cool to drink in Britain’s oldest pub?! Now which one is it?
• Ethically made clothing up to 60% off!
• The best place to learn some photoshop magic for your blog.
• DIY antiqued mercury mirror glass tutorial.
• 52 vintage dresses. One for every Sunday of the year.
• Goat 4 Sale: best Doritos commercial ever!
• Breathtaking travel photographs.
• On the to do list for this weekend. . . I’ll be
running walking with Toby.
• DIY VHS case clutch. Ingenious.
• Period costume dramas tour. Yes please.